Work Item Proposals may be submitted to the DICOM Secretariat (email@example.com).
- Work Item Proposal template
- Proposals will be reviewed for approval by the DICOM Standards Committee (DSC).
- Proposals must be received at least 2 weeks before the DSC meeting to be put on the agenda.
- Proposal authors should plan to attend and present their proposal or arrange for another presenter.
- Supplement editors should become familiar with “How to Prepare a Supplement to the DICOM Standard.”
- New editors should work with the secretariat to get paired with a mentor.
Refer to the DICOM Standard Development Process for further details on how Supplements are processed.