|Secretariat||Medical Imaging & Technology Alliance (MITA)|
Lisa Spellman, email@example.com
|Co-Chairs||David Clunie, MBBS, PixelMed Publishing|
Jeroen Medema, Philips Healthcare
|Last strategy update||2018-09-25|
- To establish conformance rules, process, and reporting, with e.g. standard nomenclature and process diagrams for conformance assessment, and standardized reporting of conformity assessment results.
- Approved work item for Machine Readable DICOM Conformance Statement
- Possible future work item proposal: exchanging DCSs between systems
- Possible future work item proposal: standardized conformity assessment report
- Plan to discuss Sup209 in January WG-06 meeting
- Supplement 207 – Conformance Assessment; currently finalizing analysis of current conformance clauses
- Supplement 209 – DCS Template Improvement; currently reviewing internally
- CPs on DICOM Communication Model (1793) and SOP Class Definition (1797)
- Working together with WG-27 for DCS template improvement in the area of Web Services.
- Challenge to get people involved in Sup207; is really a lot of work.
- Finalized DICOM Conformance Model. Discussed in WG-06.