|Secretariat||Medical Imaging & Technology Alliance (MITA)|
Luiza Kowalczyk, email@example.com
|Chairs||Lawrence Tarbox, PhD, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences|
Jeroen Medema, Philips Healthcare
|Last strategy update||2019-04-05|
- The WG is responsible for the PR for DICOM. It seizes opportunities in the areas of education, communication, and outreach, and advices the DSC on this matter.
Current Supplements, Work and Objectives:
- DICOM Educational Conference in October of 2019
Challenges and Opportunities (Environment):
- Finalize branding & market awareness building plan, and get it executed. The latter implies effort and expenses, which may be hard to get.
Future Roadmap and Objectives (Committee Direction):
- As we did in the past, we will continue to take opportunities to perform PR for DICOM.
- Continuous DICOM website improvement.
- Improve tooling for processing of Correction Proposals, Supplements, and Work Items etc.
- DICOM Educational Conference in September in Brisbane was very successful.