|Secretariat (U.S.)||American Association of Physicists in Medicine (AAPM)|
Shayna Knazik, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Secretariat (Europe)||European Federation of Organizations for Medical Physics (EFOMP)|
Alberto Torresin, email@example.com
|Chair||Annalisa Trianni, EFOMP|
Donald Peck, PhD, Henry Ford Hospital, AAPM
|Last strategy update||2018-09-25|
- To develop or consult on CPs and Supplements requiring detailed expertise on physics and/or the needs and work of medical physicists.
- To serve as a liaison body to facilitate including data relevant to the physics community in DICOM objects.
Current Supplements, Work and Objectives
- WI 2015-12-D “Cone Beam CT-RDSR
Challenges and Opportunities (Environment)
- Encourage more medical physicists to participate to the activities of the group
Future Roadmap and Objectives (Committee Direction)
- Collaborate with Physics and Radiology groups (e.g. AAPM, EFOMP, RSNA) to determine the need and resources to enhance the Standard to meet the requirements of the user communities.
DICOM Supplements and CPs
- Supp 191: Patient Radiation Dose Report (P-RDSR)
- CP 1513: Clarification of Meaning of Entrance Dose