|Secretariat||Medical Imaging & Technology Alliance (MITA)|
Lisa Spellman, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Chair||Till Hoenig, Siemens AG Healthcare|
Shuai Leng, Ph.D., Mayo Clinic
|Last strategy update||2019-04-05|
Develop and maintain the CT-specific objects for the DICOM standard in the domains of nD X-Ray imaging, technical reports, dose information and clinical information, which accompany a patient general CT procedure. These include (but are not limited to) acquisition, processing, storage, communication, display and reporting. The CT group pursues opportunities for further enhancements in the area of clinical interoperability for CT.
Current Supplements, Work and Objectives:
- Working on new CP ongoing for aligning the definition of the FocalSpot attribute to the specifications of IEC 60336
- Working on new CP1881 for extending the CT Irradiation Event Data by new definitions of Size Specific Dose Estimate in IEC 62985
Challenges and Opportunities (Environment):
- Encourage users to participate in finding solutions for daily CT operation
- Cooperation with other WGs for finding solutions beyond CT.
Future Roadmap and Objectives (Committee Direction):
- DICOM Supplement 188 – Multi-Energy CT Images