|Secretariat||Medical Imaging & Technology Alliance (MITA)|
Lisa Spellman, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Chair||Hideto Yokoi, Kagawa University|
|Last strategy update||2019-10-02|
To accompany the adoption of DICOM standards for still and motion Visible Light color images, produced by endoscopes, microscopes, or photographic cameras, and propose new DICOM standards if required, for creation and use.
Current Supplements, Work and Objectives:
- Encourage VL vendors to define extensions of DICOM-RTV (dynamic attributes for endoscopy, IOD for operating microscopy…).
- Cooperate with WG12 for developing an extension of DICOM-RTV for US, as well as with WG01 and WG02 for fluoroscopy.
Challenges and Opportunities (Environment):
- See if colorimetry domain has to be extended to support High Dynamic Range (HDR) thanks to the emergence of new monitors (OLED…) with very high contrast (1:1000,000)
- Change in the leadership.
Future Roadmap and Objectives (Committee Direction):
- To be determined.
- Supplement 202 Real-Time Video, Final Text, September 2019.